Class A CDL Propane Transport Driver
Ray Energy Corp, a growing business located in Troy, NY, provides wholesale fuel and propane throughout the New York / New England region.
The Ray Energy Propane Transport Driver will operate a tanker truck (11,000- to 14,500-gallon capacity) to pick up products at the supply point (e.g. refinery, pipeline terminal, storage facility) and deliver them to specified destinations, driving an average of 350-400 miles daily.
Ray Energy has a world-class safety attitude focusing on stringent guidelines for equipment, vehicle maintenance, and driver training in order to provide safe delivery of products to our customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive assigned tractor/tanker trailer to pick up propane and deliver to area facilities.
- Perform required daily vehicle inspections and notifiy supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance.
- Safely and efficiently transfer product between transport and bulk storage facility.
- Meet and maintain all DOT requirements.
- Must possess the drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Requires excellent/professional communication skills
- Position may require working evening hours and weekends as needed.
- Minimum of one (1) year driving experience.
- Must hold a Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement.
- Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC).
- Must to be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Pre-employment drug screening and background check required.
Ray Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to a drug- and alcohol-free workplace.
Upload your resume here.